Đổi thẻ trò chơi và phần thưởngWe can accept most documents that show you were born in the U.S.

If you are a U.S. Citizen born outside the U.S., we need to see a document such as a:

If you are not a U.S. citizen, we need to see your Department of Homeland Security (DHS) documents, including form I-551 (Permanent Resident Card, commonly known as a "Green Card") to verify your 9-digit Alien Registration Number (A-Number). If you have a DHS form I-94, Admission-Departure Record, we need to see that document to verify your 11-digit Admission Number.

We must see the original document(s), or copies certified by the agency that issued them. We cannot accept documents if they have expired. We cannot accept photocopies or notarized copies. We will return all documents to you unless you specifically tell us otherwise. If you have the documents we need, you should submit them as soon as possible. If you don't have all the documents, you should submit any documents you do have. We will help you get the other documents.

Note:Đổi thẻ trò chơi và phần thưởng If you mail any documents to us, we must have your Social Security Number so that we can match them with your application. Please write your Social Security Number on a separate sheet of paper and include it in the mailing envelope along with your documents.

Do not write anything on your original documents.Đổi thẻ trò chơi và phần thưởng If you do not want to mail your documents, you may bring them to the Social Security office where we will examine and return them to you. Or, if a later office visit becomes necessary, you may bring them with you at that time.

Caution: Do not mailĐổi thẻ trò chơi và phần thưởng foreign birth records or any Department of Homeland Security (DHS) documents to us - especially those you are required to keep with you at all times. These documents are extremely difficult, time-consuming and expensive to replace if lost. Some cannot be replaced. Instead, bring them to your local Social Security office where we will examine and return them to you.

Note: DHS was formerly the Immigration & Naturalization Service (INS).